Korocharov Alexey Vladimirovich, Director, Pyrkino village general secondary school (160a Tsentralnaya street, Pyrkino village, Bessonovka district, Penza region, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The work carried out by Russian researchers during the period from the moment of the USSR disintegration is very considerable. There is a large volume of scientific literature. It needs systematization. We should begin this work with the matter of historical sources on which these issues are based. An attempt of general description, division on categories and brief examination of the distinctive features of the authors’ applications of these sources is realized in this article.
Materials and methods. The problems set by the study were resolved through examination of monographs and articles, published by native researchers during the period from the disintegration of the Soviet Union. The internal structure of thework was created according to the categories of historical sources, i.e. it features a problem order. The study used descriptive, typological and comparative methods.
Results. The classification of historical sources of the period of the USSR disintegration, serving as the basis for conclusions of Russian researchers, are realized in this work. The article briefly examines the distinctive features of the authors’ applications of these sources.
Conclusions. The main categories of historical sources of the period of the USSR disintegration, serving as the basis of conclusions of Russian researchers, are legislative and other standard acts, office works, statistic materials, periodical press, scientific issues, sources of personal origin including foreign ones. All of them are actively used by the researchers. The publication of sources has been initiated. But the detailed critique of historical sources lies ahead.
1. Raspad SSSR. Dokumenty [The USSR disintegration. Documents]. Comp. by A. V. Shubin. Moscow: Institut vseobshchey istorii RAN, 2006, 286 p.
2. Raspad SSSR: dokumenty i fakty (1986–1992 gg.): v 2 t. [The USSR disintegration: documents and facts (1986–1992): in 2 volumes]. Moscow: Volters Kluver, 2009, 1120 p.
3. Soyuz mozhno bylo sokhranit'. Belaya kniga [The Union could have been saved. The White Book]. Moscow, 1995, 381 p.
4. Froyanov I. Ya. Pogruzhenie v bezdnu (Rossiya na iskhode XX veka) [A descent into the abyss (Russia at the end of the XX century)]. Saint-Petersburg: Izdatel'stvo SanktPeterburgskogo universiteta, 1999, 795 p.
5. Medvedev R. A. Sovetskiy Soyuz. Poslednie gody zhizni. Konets sovetskoy imperii [The Societ Union. Last years of existence. The end of the Societ Empire]. Moscow: AST: Astrel': Poligrafizdat, 2010, 637 p.
6. Pikhoya R. G., Sokolov A. K. Istoriya sovremennoy Rossii: krizis kommunisticheskoy
vlasti v SSSR i rozhdenie novoy Rossii. Konets 1970-kh – 1991 gg. [The history of mo-dern Russia: the crisis of communist authority in USSR and the birth of new Russia. The end of 1970s – 1991.]. Moscow: ROSSPEN: Fond Pervogo Prezidenta Rossii B. N. El'tsina, 2008, 423 p.
7. Kara-Murza S. G. Sovetskaya tsivilizatsiya. Kniga vtoraya: Ot Velikoy Pobedy do nashikh dney [The Soviet civilization. Book two. From the Great Victory to the present times]. Moscow: Algoritm, 2001, 688 p.
8. Cheshko S. V. Tragediya velikoy derzhavy: natsional'nyy vopros i raspad Sovetskogo Soyuza [The tragedy of the great country: the problem of nationalities and the Soviet Union disintegration]. Moscow: Sotsial'no-politicheskaya mysl', 2005, pp. 443–468.
9. Poltoranin M. N. Vlast' v trotilovom ekvivalente. Nasledie tsarya Borisa [Authority in TNT equivalence. The legacy of tsar Boris]. Moscow: Eksmo: Algoritm, 2012, 512 p.
10. Gaydar E. T. Gibel' imperii: uroki dlya sovremennoy Rossii [Death of the empire: lessons for modern Russia]. 2nd ed. Moscow: ROSSPEN, 2006, 448 p.
11. Stankevich Z. A. Tragediya velikoy derzhavy: natsional'nyy vopros i raspad Sovetskogo Soyuza [The tragedy of the great country: the problem of nationalities and the Soviet Union disintegration]. Moscow: Sotsial'no-politicheskaya mysl', 2005, pp. 423–442.
12. Iskhakov S. M. Tragediya velikoy derzhavy: natsional'nyy vopros i raspad Sovetskogo Soyuza [The tragedy of the great country: the problem of nationalities and the Soviet Union disintegration]. Moscow: Sotsial'no-politicheskaya mysl', 2005, pp. 482–506.
13. Yalyshev R. A. Problema novogo soyuznogo dogovora i ego roli v raspade SSSR: dis. kand. ist. nauk [The problem of the new union agreement and its role in the USSR disintegration: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of historical sciences]. Moscow, 2011.
14. Istochnikovedenie noveyshey istorii Rossii: teoriya, metodologiya i praktika [Source studying of the contemporary history of Russia: theory, methodology and practice]. Ed. by A. K. Sokolov. Moscow: ROSSPEN, 2004, 744 p.
15. XIX Vsesoyuznaya konferentsiya KPSS: stenograf. otchet [XIX All-USSR conference of CPSS: the verbatim record]. Moscow, 1988, vol. 1–2.
16. Stankevich Z. A. Istoriko-pravovye aspekty raspada Soyuza SSR: avtoref. dis. d-ra yurid. nauk [Historical and legal aspects of the USSR disintegration: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2002.
17. Simonyan R. Kh. Tragediya velikoy derzhavy: natsional'nyy vopros i raspad Sovetskogo Soyuza [The tragedy of the great country: the problem of nationalities and the Soviet Union disintegration]. Moscow: Sotsial'no-politicheskaya mysl', 2005, pp. 469–481.
18. Vdovin A. I. Russkie v XX veke. Tragedii i triumfy velikogo naroda [Russians in the XX century. Tragedies and triumphs of the great people]. Moscow: Veche, 2013, 634 p.
19. Cheshko S. V. Raspad Sovetskogo Soyuza: etnopoliticheskiy analiz [The USSR disintegration: an ethnopolitical analysis]. 2nd ed. Moscow: IEA RAN, 2000, 398 p.
20. Myalo K. G. Rossiya i poslednie voyny XX veka (1989–2000). K istorii padeniya sverkhderzhavy [Russia and latest wars of the XX century (1989–2000). On the history of the fall of the superpower]. Moscow: Veche, 2002, 480 p.
21. Drozhzhin V. A. Likvidatsiya SSSR i sionizm [The USSR termination and Zionism]. Moscow: Algoritm, 2009, 256 p